15.000 INR SuperNotes™
15x 1000 INR SuperNotes™
Made in China, Ukraine.
Monte Noir specialists have succeeded in copying all security features of Indian Rupee.
The security features of the ₹1000 banknote include:
- A windowed security thread that reads ‘भारत’ (Bharat in the Devanagari script) and ‘RBI’ alternately.
- Latent image of the value of the banknote on the vertical band next to the right hand side of Mahatma Gandhi’s portrait.
- Watermark of Mahatma Gandhi that is a mirror-image of the main portrait.
- The number panel of the banknote is printed in embedded fluorescent fibres and optically variable ink.
- Since 2005, additional security features (including machine-readable security thread, electrotype watermark, and year of print) appear on the bank note.
Usually ships within 48 hours after payment clearance.
Contact email@example.com for more information related to shipping and tracking.
Pay with PayPal, Bitcoin, Western Union. (if you desire another payment method to be used: contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via our 24/7 Live Chat Support.
⚠️ ALL ORDERS ARE PROCESSED ANONYMOUSLY. REMEMBER, WE TAKE YOUR AND OUR PRIVACY SERIOUSLY AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCIES. KINDLY USE OUR 24/7 DEDICATED LiveChat SUPPORT IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ON HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.