5000 HKD SuperNotes™
50x 100 HKD SuperNotes™
Our Hong Kong Dollars are made in China and North Korea.
Monte Noir have implemented the following security features into our banknotes:
- Paper: The banknote paper is made of 100% cotton fibre, which does not fluoresce under ultraviolet light.
- Watermarks: The watermarks are incorporated during the paper manufacturing process. They can be viewed equally well from either side of the note. The images are multi-toned and sharp, and do not show up when placed under ultraviolet light.
- Security thread: A straight metal thread is embedded in the note. It can be viewed equally clearly from either side of the note.
- See-through features: When the note is held up to the light, the specially designed colour patterns printed on the front and back will be seen to be exactly aligned with each other.
- Intaglio printing: The main images of the notes are printed by an intaglio process that deposits a large quantity of ink on the paper, conferring a distinctively embossed feel. The fine lines of these images are clear and sharp.
Usually ships within 48 hours after payment clearance.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information related to shipping and tracking.
Pay with PayPal, Bitcoin, Western Union. (if you desire another payment method to be used: contact us on email@example.com or contact us via our 24/7 Live Chat Support.
⚠️ ALL ORDERS ARE PROCESSED ANONYMOUSLY. REMEMBER, WE TAKE YOUR AND OUR PRIVACY SERIOUSLY AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCIES. KINDLY USE OUR 24/7 DEDICATED LiveChat SUPPORT IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ON HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.